To get started on your therapy journey with Compass, here’s the easy process:
1. Call the office at 502-426-2777. Please note: Individuals over 18 must call and set up the appointment themself. After that, they can sign a form allowing someone else to make appointments for them (i.e. a parent of a young adult).
2. Our staff will gather some contact information from you, as well as your insurance information, if applicable. This call usually takes about 10 minutes.
3. Then, we will email you a link to our patient portal where you can access our New Patient Paperwork. The email will come from “TherapyPortal” (not Compass).
4. From the portal, complete the new patient paperwork, sign it electronically, and submit it. If you do not have access to a computer, please let us know and we will mail you the forms.
5. Once you have returned the paperwork, as well as a picture/scan of your driver’s license and insurance card, we will contact you to schedule your first appointment.
We look forward to meeting you!